Wednesday, May 2, 2018
8:30-10am for k-2, 10:15-11:45am for grades 3-5
This year’s Stampede – No Fundraising – Just Fun!
The Bulldog Stampede started many years ago as a “jog-a-thon” type fundraiser for the school, but rather than requesting multiple donations and fundraisers throughout the school year, Home & School Club would like to move towards one yearly contribution to the Annual Donation Campaign. So this year the Stampede will not be a fundraiser, but a fun and healthy morning of running/walking laps of the field while listening to music!
We will still have the stampede t-shirt (which will be given to every student the morning of the stampede,) and the coveted squirt the principal, and some other new and old, rewards!
- Squirt Mr. Rauscher – 5 boys and 5 girls in each grade who do the most laps.
- Extra recess for the grade who does the most laps.
- Pizza party for any kindergartener who does more than 20 laps
- 1st grader who does more than 25 laps
- 2nd grader who does more than 27 laps
- 3rd grader who does more than 29 laps
- 4th grader who does more than 31 laps
- 5th grader who does more than 33 laps.
As in previous years, we need parent volunteers to help mark off laps, pass out water, first-aid, and encourage students. Also, be on the lookout for an email from your room parent, requesting water melon for the students to eat in their class after the stampede, while their laps are being tallied.
Please make sure your little “bulldog” comes to school after a good breakfast, with good running/walking shoes, sunscreen, hat, and a full reusable water bottle, labeled with their name.
For any questions, please email email@example.com